Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Fat Tuesday

To weigh in or not to weigh in.....well, I haven't yet today, and I kinda don't want to. My mother in law was in town last week and she is from the south and well, you know what they do down there?? They fry stuff, that's what! Granted, I did stay pretty active, for the most part, and I feel good. I don't want to go weigh in today, though. I just don't want to be disappointed! Anyway, today I really have not felt that hungry ( due to a weird little stomach bug) so I haven't eaten much at all. I know they say you need to eat in order to lose weight, but I just don't see a point if I am not hungry. When I DO feel hungry, then, I will eat a small meal, when I DON'T feel hungry, I won't eat. One of my problems with why I gained weight was because I ate all the time....even when I was not hungry. I feel that in order to break that habit, I should ONLY eat when I AM hungry. Makes since to me. So, all that being said, I am not weighing in today. I feel good right now, I know I am making positive choices, and I'll just weigh in next week.

On a different note, I have been playing Dance Central on the KINECT today, and whoever said that dancing is a great workout was SOOOO RIGHT! Just like last week, I am having a great time while working out. I love it! Although, dancing is NOT my forte, I am having a blast....by myself, of course. It really makes me miss my friends back home because I KNOW they would be dying laughing right along with me. Anyway, gotta go for a run tonight and my workout for today will be complete.

This week, I challenge you to laugh, whether it be at someone else, or at yourself. (Laughter is proven to be good for you) Lighten up, let go of the worries of the world and just LAUGH! :)

1 comment:

  1. Military pilot who had sex with an 11 year old boy when he was 17 year-old virgin!!!
    A JUNIOR IN HIGH SCHOOL WHO HAD SEX WITH AN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL STUDENT!!! He needs to be on a sexual preditor list.
    How long did he masterbate and think about having sex with boys? In boot camp? Into his flight training? 20, 25 YEARS OLD??? OLDER???
    "Creepy rotten grape attached to an otherwise normal bunch."

    ReplyDelete