Thursday, June 9, 2011

My Lost Wedding Ring :(

A few weeks ago I lost my wedding band. It made me so sad...I cried. I absolutely LOVED that thing. It was a simple ring, white gold with about 10 tiny diamonds going across the top of it. Matt gave it to me last May after we made it through a terrible storm in our marriage. The original band is a wrap around band that goes with my engagement ring. I had intended to have those two saudered together to make one ring when he gave me the new band, but I never got around to it. I still have the engagement ring and wrap, the problem is, that since I was pregnant, my finger has been too fat to wear it. I feel so naked without a ring on my finger. For now, until I replace my lost wedding band, I guess I will have to wait until my finger loses some fat so that I can wear a wedding ring again. :( Anyway....hopefully my dear husband will be eager to replace the band and I PROMISE to never lose a ring again. :)

2 comments:

  1. This is not a blog post but rather a plea for help! I am the owner of the Military and Veterans Discount Center. We just created a pretty comprehensive site that lists military discounts in every city nationwide. http://www.militaryandveteransdiscounts.com Can you take a look at it and if you see it has merit spread the word to the military community, especially military spouses?

    Thanks for the help!

    Terrence

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was pregnant with my son Jaxon my hands swelled up and I had to cut off my wedding band and engagement ring. I went to overstock.com and ordered a Cubic zirconia to wear till I could get me rings fixed! I know it is not the same but your hand wont fell as naked until you can find your ring or get to where you can wear your band.

    ReplyDelete