Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Fat Tuesday

Well, one week has passed and I must say I have done TERRIBLE!
I started off all hyped and ready to lose weight. Of course, I worked out the first day and semi ate right then I just fell off the wagon. In fact, I fell off so bad that I didn't even get back on until yesterday! Getting started is the hardest part about starting a weight loss plan. But I must say, that today was the best day yet.

Sooooo....that being said, I have really not lost any weight this week. I didn't gain any (Thank God!) but I didn't lose any either.

 I also decided that I am not going to post a new picture until 40 days has passed since I took last weeks picture (which will be June 19th). I chose 40 because in the Bible, it seems like 40 is the magic number. Moses went up onto the mountain for 40 days....Noah built the ark and it rained for 40 days....Jesus spent 40 days fasting....so, 40 seems, to me, to be a good goal. My goal in the next 40 days is to have lost at least 10 lbs.

My friend, Billie, gave me a GREAT idea for Fat Tuesdays. Every Fat Tuesday, I am going to post a Fat Tuesday Challenge at the bottom of the blog. I will do the challenge and I want everyone who reads it (no matter your size) to do the challenges with me and then comment about it. Let's support and encourage each other. This could be fun!!

So....I look forward to this week! I feel like I know what my weaknesses are a little better today than I did a week ago. My goal for next Tuesday is to lose 2-3 lbs. and to be able to tell you all how great I feel!

This weeks Fat Tuesday Challenge is - While watching TV, this week, do 50 crunches during each commercial break! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment