Thursday, May 5, 2011

Let Me Explain....

So, I never intended for the last blog to make anyone from home feel like I don't love or care about them. If it did...I am deeply sorry. The point was to share how I have come to realize that I can move forward and set roots in many places. That home to me is wherever God wants us to be. Th point was to share with others that moving forward is okay and not devastating. I have deep roots in South Carolina. I grew up with the same girls and we have stayed friends for years and years. My husband is the same way....except he grew up with boys (lol). I love those girls, and the memories we share are priceless. That being said, I AM excited about the freedom I have recently found to move forward with my life and set roots in other places and make more meaningful friendships. That is all. So, if I made you feel pushed out (you know who you are), then I am sorry. In a perfect world, I would have a private jet and I would fly to see you all once a week. Magen...I am sorry that I am missing your BIG DAY. You will make the MOST beautiful bride and I promise that I will pray for you that morning, and I will think of you all day.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your insight to moving around and your last blog! My husband and I have really been debating if military is going to be our next step. We have two children and really feel that the military may offer us a huge opportunity for us as a whole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that being in the military has helped stabilize our family a ton. My husband was in the National Guard when we first met and got married. By the time our 2nd baby was born, we too, were looking for a better opportunity. You can't beat the benefits, though there is a lot of separations and often times their jobs come first, we have made it work. Uncle Sam takes care of his people. :)

    ReplyDelete