Monday, May 9, 2011

My Mother's Day

Since Sunday is supposed to be a day of rest, and Mother's Day is the one day I don't have to do ANYTHING, I decided not to post yesterday. So, that is why today, I am going talk about MY Mother's Day!! The girls were so cute. They were super excited about it being Mother's Day. The day started with Regan bringing down the gift she made me in school. It was adorable. A little paper flower pot that said "I Love You" with a popsicle stick coming out the top and a package of flower seeds. She was so proud to give it to me and I was so thankful to get it. She also drew me some pictures. Jordan drew me some pictures and told me Happy Mother's Day about 57 times throughout the day. I could tell that they were really trying hard to be super good and they were pretty successful in that. I love that they understood the day and made such a huge effort to make it special for me. Matt gave me a 30 minute foot rub...AMAZING!....and took care of everything while I napped and vegged out all day. The day was great! I am so blessed to have such an awesome family.

No comments:

Post a Comment