Monday, May 16, 2011

My Regan

I had a conference with Regan's teacher today, and I received some of the BEST compliments a mom could ask for. Not only is my little girl smart, but she is also well behaved, and a good person. I mean, I already KNOW how very special she is, but when you hear it from someone else it just makes my heart so HAPPY! I am so so proud of my little angel. I can not believe that she will be out of Kindergarten in less than 2 weeks. It seems like just yesterday she was born. 1st grade is for the big kids....she's not a baby anymore. When your precious child grows up it is so bittersweet to say the least. I am so very proud of the girl she has become but I miss the sweet little baby that she was. All I want for my kids is for them to be happy, healthy, and to love the Lord. I hope that I can teach them how to love others and be joyful givers. My little Regan is already that kind of person. I am so so very proud of her!!!! :)

 Regan Brooke Helton born June 21, 2005
My sweet baby girl- 2 months old


Regan holding her baby sister Jordan 

hahaha...I loved this shirt :)

Regan on her 1st birthday

Regan on her 2nd Birthday

She has always been a little princess :)

Her very 1st haircut (age 3)

Regan on her 3rd birthday


Regan and her friend, Amaya (Spring 2009)

The summer before kindergarten (5 years old)

her very own style! :) (age 5)

Regan's 1st day of Kindergarten!!!

Look how much she has grown!!!

Regan at school during lunch time!!

Regan holding her baby brother, Grayson


Our little singing angel :)

And this is her now....almost 6 years old!!!
I will cherish these years, because they go by way too fast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment